Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Little Remiss in My Entries

This is terrible of me, but I haven't posted anything since my first book came out. I must admit I have been a bit busy with moving in with my elderly dad over the summer to help him out as well as my "real" job having me hoppin' as well.

What has been the scariest is that we almost lost dad last month. It was very touch and go for awhile, but he pulled through. Now he is fighting the flu bug that has also loved me as well for all of last weekend and into this week. It is a sad state to want to go back to work (I do like my job) than stay at home. Why is it that the women of the house can never really be sick. I mean I felt lousy, but still had my daily tasks to do because there was no one else to do them, versus my ex (who also lives here, I know a crazy story I'll tell some other time), had a slight stuffiness over the weekend and laid in bed all day Saturday. I wish!

I have a surprise announcement coming tomorrow. Stay tuned!

No comments: